Thursday, May 11, 2006

I miss my Mac....

Ever since we got the Gateway compy downstairs, I've had less and less reason to go upstairs and use my Mom's eMac. Not because I prefer this computer, but it's just more convenient to use it here instead of bugging Mom or waking her up. And she'd just ask my why I don't use the one downstairs. I guess I'd have to say that her computer works better. If anyone asks me what kind of computer I recommend for them, I always first ask them what they are going to do on it, then I refer them to an Apple computer. From personal experience, I have found that Macs do everything PCs do, either just as good or better. Usually better. And, if, by some rare chance, there is some program you vitally need that cannot be run or analoged on a Mac, you can install and run Windows on any Intel Core Mac, and not only is it perfectly glitch free, it runs faster too! Check out this list of reasons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks :-)