Friday, March 10, 2006

Strike Freedom rebuilding.


Okay, so I burnt out more than half of my Strike Freedom the very first day I lit it up. (btw, for anyone who wants to know, the Strike Freedom runs off filament bulbs, not LEDs!) Oops. Now I'm working on making it light again. First a buddy of mine located for me an LED Wizard that tells me what I need to do to make it work. After that I went to the local Radio Shack and bought about 20 LEDs and 5 resistors, all for about $3.50. Now I have a test circuit set up that I am going to leave for a good long while. Once this test is complete, I will then start wiring the LEDs into the Gundam. This is gonna be good!

Also, check out this Multi Touch Screen Prototype by Apple. It's really cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll take one of those mulit touch screens. That would be kinda cool in tablet form. I think thats what I am thinking of. Those computers McKay is always carrying around on Atlantis? Didn't you tell me that was a Tablet?

(I'm so dead wrong on this, don't yell at me! Just explain it to me so I understand it)