Friday, September 05, 2008

Good Smile Company English site up!

Ummm, I'm just gonna post it: http://eng.goodsmile.info/top/eng/

Bookmark it, seriously. I was first introduced to the Good Smile Company two years ago when my blog was still young, (has it been that long already?) and I posted about a diecast Tachikoma. Of course, I didn't know anything about it back then, so I didn't say anything, and I didn't recognize the Good Smile Company for what they were. Since then, I have found them to to be a group of people who love their jobs and are dedicated to excellence. Seriously, I haven't been disappointed in anything I've personally owned of theirs or anything I've seen them make.

Anyhow, as part of their strategy to bring their quality product to consumers worldwide, the Good Smile Company has just launched the English version of their site. You should seriously go see it, and look at the pretty pictures and read up on your favorite figures.

No comments: