Saturday, July 08, 2006

Poor XBox 360....

This has had me in stitches ever since I found it. I was doing a Google browse, just googling things for the heck of it. I googled my name, to see what I could find. Yeah, I've been showed up by some punk kid on a snowboard. I googled Sarah's name, and found some weird things. I googled Tim's name, and found a MK petition, and a clip from a note he sent to some dude, etc.... Anyhow, long story short, I found a blog written by, of all things, Tim's XBox 360. Yeah, apparently my theories about little spirits in devices was not so far fetched after all. I don't know if this is at all accurate, or only applying to XBox Live games, or whatnot, but I thought it was pretty hillarious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats the grandfather whose funeral you went to with me. That Ellison board of course you know, I think that can be counted as historic, Mitt's first post on a message board? Ok so technically it was a guest book. Mitt's first guest book entry? Actually, not Mitt's since clearly I was not using that name then and brilliantly used my real name.