Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The beginning of the end...

Today I started work on making my iPod Nano work again. Which isn't to say that it doesn't play music or anything, but when I got it, I keyed it to the PowerMac G5 at Press Craft, and the only other times I used it was on Mom's eMac, or Dad's iBook. Then for Christmas we got a Gateway (thanks G & G!!), and I've been basing my work off of this. Which means this is where I add to my music collection. But, I can't add it to my iPod, it isn't currently Windows compatibile. (grr, I thought they were bi-OSal out of the package.) So I need to reformat my Nano, which will delete all my cool music, and also all my pictures. Le sigh. When I stopped working at Press Craft, I of course backed up all my tunes (on 2 CDs and 1 DVD, all filled to the max. 5.05GB, 3.1 days. Rockin) and also backed up the library files, hoping all my playlists would transfer, but they didn't. Again, grr. So I loaded all my music into iTunes today (notice how everything Apple makes has only the second letter capped? Maybe they should rename the company aPple.) and I am recreating the playlists that are stored in my Nano, then I'll wipe it and start afresh. This time without boring pOdcasts.

2 comments:

Benjdude said...

where is my qrio blog? did i misshear you?

Chaos Incarnate said...

Be quiet you!! Actually, it's still in progress.