Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Wave's upcoming SDF-1

A few months ago, Wave announced a figure of the SDF-1, as seen in the Macross movie Do You Remember Love? The DYRL version looks a lot different from the version seen in the TV show, and I think it looks cooler. Anyhow, I'm not sure if this is going to be a preassembled toy, or if instead it will be a kit that you put together. Since it will be built from ABS, PVC, and Diecast metal, I would think it to be a toy, though you never know. Here are some pictures of this, let me know what you think! Pictures from AmiAmi.com.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks pretty big. Does it look a lot like it did in the movie?

And hey check out that Tachikoma next to it!

Chaos Incarnate said...

Yup, seen the Tachicoma, that's Wave's Optic Camoflage kit that molded in transluscent plastic, otherwise identical to their previous 1/24 scale model, which I posted about on this blog.