Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Job hunting...

I hate being unemployed. But I like talking to people when I am looking for a job. Today I spent six hours in a class at the LDS Employment office. Those people are the best, and that class is 100% top notch. Not to mention free. My non-member friend Tim was there with me, and he commented that the class was the most helpful one about unemployment he had ever taken, even better than ones he had spend several hundred cha-chings on. Any of you who might be looking for a job, hop on over to Provident Living and click on the Employment tab. It'll take you to a job listings search engine. Works worldwide, and you in no way have to be a member of the church to use it.

PS. Oh, and my ex wanted me to mention that she disposed of a mouse her mom killed. Her mom set the trap, Sarah threw it away. Mom gets the kill. But don't worry Sarah, we'll make a mouser of you yet!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is a gashapon? -Jaime

Benjdude said...

if you wash your hands all the germs come right off mitt.

Chaos Incarnate said...

Mitt? Looking for comfort? From me? Hee hee!! Anyhow, Jaime, if you look my my first post, I explain gashapon, and provide a Wikipedia link as well.