Sunday, February 19, 2006

Twitterpated...

Tonight I went to a dance at church, and it was okay, I guess. It was sort of a blind date thing, where I drew a picture on a plate, and then a girl picks the plate, and those people are a couple for the evening. Anyhow, I went to this dance thing and the music was outrageously horrible, but there was a couple okay ones. But anyhow, there were four women there who were the most gorgeous of all. And I got to dance with each one. It was great, and they were all hot. All respect to my sister, but I think the best looking one of the four was this Thai woman named Shau. Yeah, that was worth it alone, though I was really nervous asking her.

BTW, for those of you who are curious, my iPod fixing worked out good. and I just noticed that these past two posts haven't had any hot links in them. Funky.

No comments: