Tuesday, February 28, 2006

New phone!

I'm tired right now, and I have all the lights off, so I'm not going to go into depth right now, but when I woke up this morning and came downstairs, waiting for me was this cute little box. I had no idea who it was from, I wasn't expecting a package, and there was no return address, so I gave it a thorough once over to look for any telltale signs of it being a package bomb. Once I was mostly satisfied, I proceeded to open it carefully. Imagine my suprise when it turned out to be the new phone I ordered just a few days ago! The term on my cell phone came up, and Sarah decided that we should renew, and get new phones while we were at it. Sarah got the ROKR, while I got the RAZR I had been salivating over for many months. Good golly, it's so beautiful! My phone is sexy. All I need now is a sexy Honda S2000 to go with it.

No comments: